Friday, August 22, 2014

Get To Know New Alpha Athlete TashAyla



I am a personal trainer and Novice Power Lifter. I have been involved in fitness/ sports/ Athletics since I was young. I started as a sprinter, and ran for years. I took up boxing, and played on competitive sports teams growing up. I have always been inspired by strong women, and wanted to be one myself. I started lifting heavier and in a couple years put 20lbs of lean mass on, but it wasn’t enough…. I wanted to not only look strong, I wanted to be strong.



 I fell in love with the sport of power lifting. I have competed in 5 competitions and recently got a qualifying total to compete at Worlds and Nationals both this year and next. I believe the Alpha Project will be the most helpful thing in my training towards Worlds this year. I train hard and love to learn by people who have been in this industry, compete at professional levels, and hold world records, such as Adrian Larsen. At 29, I finally feel like I found my place in fitness…. Powerlifting!!! Looking forward to my future adventures of lifting big, getting stronger, better and learning from the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment