Friday, August 22, 2014

Getting To Know New Alpha Athlete Dan

I’ve been a personal trainer since 2007.  My background in sports primarily consisted of tennis in high school, but behind the scenes I was a weight lifter; a young kid eager to grow strong. For years, through high school and college my comfort zone, my sweet spot, my place… was the gym. My style was always lift big, get strong. It wasn’t until my first powerlifting meet that I realized what strong really was. The time and dedication that it takes to get as strong as some of these individuals were, amazed me. I was hooked. I craved more, I wanted to get as strong as I possibly could. I researched and tried various programs, trained hard and kept competing. I was lucky and fortunate to have met Adrian Larsen; a veteran in the sport with incredible knowledge and strength.  He has given me the opportunity to share my progress and experiences through the Alpha Project.  I am looking forward to learning more through Adrian’s coaching and sharing my experiences with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment